adidas Forum LowBoys' Grade School
Let your boys honor the timeless movie "Home Alone" in the adidas Forum Low! Watch as your boys take a trip down the '90s era and step into these shoes inspired by the sneakers that mischievous Kevin wore that fateful holiday.
The lace jewels represent the iconic booby traps Kevin set for the intruders, while the movie scenes play out on the sock-liners, offering a grand tribute to the all-time favorite. Burn marks nod to the famous fire scene, and to top it all off, a doormat tongue label references the house where all the madness took place. Let your boys experience the comfort designed for B-ball but decked up in a full-on movie tribute in the adidas Forum Low!
adidas Forum Low features:
- Leather upper offers a fine finish.
- Lace closure gives an adjustable fit.
- Textile lining provides breathability and comfort.
- Regular fit ensures an effortless feel.
- Rubber outsole adds traction and durability.