Nike Huarache RunBoys' Grade School
Performance Running Sneakers
These sneakers, designed by Tinker Hatfield, hug the ankle and foot. A classic Nike style released in 1991, the Nike Huarache revolutionized athletic wear. These sneakers have a head-turning style and contemporary design optimized for comfort.
Lightweight and Breathable
The interior of these shoes is constructed with a neoprene inner bootie. It's surrounded by synthetic overlays and a rubber heel cage, offering solid support for the foot. The upper is designed on top of a Phylon foam midsole that provides cushioning, and the Nike waffle outsole gives superior grip. The classic style is a game-changer. Choose from a variety of colors.
Nike Huarache Run features:
• Huarache logo patch on the tongue.
• Unique construction gives snug fit with plenty of freedom of movement.
• Upper is made from leather and/or neoprene, spandex, thermoplastic upper, and textile.
• Neoprene inner bootie gives a snug fit.
• Phylon™ foam midsole gives comfort and support
• The waffle rubber outsole offers durability and traction.