Vans Classic Slip OnWomen's
First launched in 1977, the Vans Classic Slip-on quickly catapulted into must-have rankings among early sneakerheads thanks to its simple style and easy slip-on design. Today, the Slip-On remains a staple in sneaker rotations across the globe.
Perfect for Everyday Wear
While the Vans Classic Slip-on is still a favorite among pro and amateur skateboarders alike, the kick pairs perfectly with any outfit and can be worn anywhere. Features include a durable canvas upper for long-lasting wear, a padded collar and footbed for added comfort, fit, and superior shock, and a cotton drill lining for excellent breathability and extra comfort.
Vans Classic Slip-On features:
- Fit alert! Due to the unisex sizing of these sneakers, we suggest ordering 1.5 sizes smaller than your regular shoe size.
- Canvas slip-on deck shoe with Vans' classic Off the Wall outsole.
- Durable upper for long-lasting wear.
- Padded collar and footbed for added comfort, fit, and superior shock absorption.
- Cotton drill lining for excellent breathability and extra comfort.
- Die-cut EVA insert for added support.