adidas Originals Superstar Casual SneakersGirls' Grade School
Generation after generation, the adidas Originals Superstar lives as a style icon. The first Superstar debuted in 1969 as a basketball shoe, but quickly became a statement kick for the streets. Today’s Superstar is a perfect representation of the iconic style everybody loves. It features a smooth, leather and or textile upper for enhanced durability, and is finished off with the iconic 3-Stripes for style and shell toe for protection. The official Originals emblem on the tongue polishes the look and gives it a vintage vibe everyone loves. Inside, there’s breathable mesh lining for ultimate breathability, as well as a padded heel collar for increased comfort. At the bottom, you’ll find a rubber outsole in a herringbone pattern for superior traction and durability.
- Leather and or textile upper for enhanced durability.
- Classic 3-Stripes on both sides for superior adidas Originals style.
- Signature adidas Originals emblem on tongue.
- Mesh lining inside for enhanced breathability.
- Padded heel collar provides comfort and support.
- Rubber shell toe offers protection at the end of the shoe.
- Rubber outsole in a herringbone pattern provides traction and durability.