Nike Air More UptempoBoys' Preschool
A ’90s Icon for Today’s Kids
The Nike Preschool Boys’ Air More Uptempo made its basketball debut in 1996. Drawing inspiration from ’90s graffiti, the bold “air” lettering alerted everyone to the superior cushioning of the Air Sole unit within and was as iconic in the ’90s as it is today.
Timeless Design for Comfort, Durability, and Style
Whether your kiddo is headed to the playground or to school, this shoe will keep him comfortable and on his feet. From the rubber outsoles that provide traction and durability, to the elastic top panel that keeps little feet in place, and — of course — the legendary Air Sole cushioning system, every detail of these sneakers was built for comfort and performance.
Nike Preschool Boys’ Air More Uptempo features:
• Leather, nubuck, or synthetic upper, depending on colorway, for lasting durability and easy cleaning.
• TPU eyestays and speed-lacing system make putting these shoes on and taking them off a breeze.
• Elastic panel for a snug, comfy fit.
• Air Sole® unit provides cushioning for little feet.
• Rubber outsole for traction and durability.