Jordan Retro 11 Concord Sweepstakes
Kids Foot Locker Grade School Jordan Retro 11 Concord SWEEPTAKES
No Purchase Required To Enter Or Win
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Kids Foot Locker Grade School Jordan Retro 11 Concord Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents who, at the time of entry, are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and are at least thirteen (13) years of age. Employees of Foot Locker Retail, Inc. or its affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Foot Locker Retail, Inc., d/b/a Kids Foot Locker, 330 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001 (the “Sponsor”). Instagram is not a sponsor of, or otherwise associated with, this Sweepstakes. Affiliated with this Sweepstakes is Tyree Dillihay (the “Partner”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 1:00 p.m. ET on Friday, December 7, 2018 through 10:00 a.m. ET on Saturday, December 8, 2018 (the “Entry Period). There will be three (3) drawings associated with the “Entry Period”. Entries received before or after the Entry Period are void.
5. HOW TO ENTER: a. Follow Sponsor’s Instagram feed (@kidsfootlocker) and Partner’s Instagram feed (@sneadsbyree); b. Comment on Kids Foot Locker’s Grade School Jordan Retro 11 Concord Instagram post explaining why a deserving student/child you know should receive a pair of the Retro 11 Concord shoes this year AND his or her grade school shoe size. Sizes available are Grade School 3 1/2 - 6 1/2.
6. DRAWING: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Partner, Tyree Dillihay (@sneadsbyree) will select three winners. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner through the Kids Foot Locker Instagram direct message. The potential winner must respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the notification.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to respond or sign and return the documents within the required time period, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the procedures set forth above. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted. Potential winners will be asked for their name, address and phone number of where to send the shoe. The personal identifiable information, will not be used for any Kids Foot Locker marketing beyond this sweepstakes.
8. PRIZES: Three winners will receive one pair of the Jordan Retro 11 “Concord” shoe. There is a limit of one (1) prize (per person). Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize. Sizes available are grade school kids 3 1/2 - 6 1/2. Approximate Retail Value of all prizes: $660. • Jordan Retro 11 ‘Concord’ - $220
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an Entry, the owner of the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed the owner.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Partner, Talent, Sponsor, and their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes (including the voting process); (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be lifted to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
12. RESULTS: To obtain a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Kids Foot Locker Grade School Jordan Retro 11 Concord Sweepstakes” at 330 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001. Requests must be received by December 31, 2018.